Re: [Harp-L] Re: New England Harp Players now Texas Players

Historically, James Cotton, Kim Wilson, Gary Primich, Sam Myers, Lewis
Cowdrey, Paul Orta, Hook Herrera, Dale Spalding.

Still living here: James Cotton, Greg Izor, Sonny Boy Terry, Jim Lee,
Cara Cooke, Bonzai Larocca, Walter T. Higgs, Guy Forsythe, Mike
Milligan, Dave Klein, Brad Trainham, Hash Brown, Rob Roy Parnell, the
Welch Family, plenty of other folks I am spacing on after a long day
and me.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com