[Harp-L] Re: New England Harp Players

      O.K. Guys this is getting weird! So far in the space of two
digests there has been mention of of my birth town( Bockton,Ma.),the
little town I grew up in dureing the mid 60's(Hanover,Ma.) .My High
School and the first cat to show me how to blow a harp(Majik).Oh Yeah
and Lynwood Slim, used to see him around Long Beach! It brings back
memories that I thought were all behind. Now that we have N.E. almost
complete how many great harp players were/are from the great state of
Texas??? Yeah I got here as quick as i could and I will start w/ Micky
Raphiel.