[Harp-L] Country Tuning Model

Question:

Is the Hohner 560BL the correct model for the "country-tuned" Special 20
harmonica (draw 5th raised a half-step to get 7th ("Ti" note - not
flatted 7th) or could it (the 560BL) be a regular Richter tuned diatonic
harp as well?  Anyone know the difference between the Hohner SP20
(country tuned vs. Richter "regular" SP20)?  The store where I looked
seems to have several 560BL in various keys which leads me to believe
they might not be country-tuned (again, raised 5th draw half-step up)
What should I look for on the packaging?

Thanks,

Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.