From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jp PagÃn <jplpagan@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Oct 17, 2011 5:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] unsung harp hero Ed Coogan

You should. A guy who was good enough at Trossingen 1991? and take a prize in a
category along with the "ICE" and I think the 3rd guy was Carlos del Junco? is
worth a listen.

On Oct 17, 2011, at 7:38 PM, Jp PagÃn wrote:

> Now I HAVE to hear this guy...
>
> On Oct 17, 2011, at 7:31 PM, Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> When the Coogster was sitting in with our group (anytime he came south to
visit his mom), he was playing dimished tunings done by Pat Missin. Recordings?
I don't think so. He keeps pretty much under the radar.