To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:57 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] How to unsubscribe from/subscribe for harp-L

Dear list members,

I'm going to move and would like to sign off the list temporarily. I'll then need to subscribed my another email account.

So, can you please remind me how to unsubscribe my current email and then eventually subscribe a new one?

Thanks,

Alex

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.