[Harp-L] Jams in Florence SC/ Bethany Beach and/or NYC?

I have a friend in Charlston SC who promotes Blues shows and festivals. He says the Columbia, SC Free Blues Fest www.wordofmouthproductions.org
would be the closest shindig to Florence.

Clubs in Florence that might have something good would be Apple Annie's or Alchemy Tapas Bar.

There will be a fun fest in Charlston, the Pee Dee Blues Bash Nov 4-5 http://www.peedeebluesbash.com.

-----------------------

My turn to inquire: Anything, jamming and/or fun near Bethany Beach Delaware this Thursday-Saturday or New York City (Manhattan) Sunday night, 10/23, other than a drum circle on Wall Street, which could be fun in its own right?

Inquiring musical minds want to know.

Harmonicas are such a great instrument to travel with. It's why I play it.

Clay

Find most of  my Music, Designs, Photography, Ropes  Course information at
http://www.tostmusic.com
http://www.claygoldstein.com

Clayton Goldstein
(417)894-4434