RE: [Harp-L] country tuning songs -- Melody Maker -->> Circular (Spiral) Tuned

I concur wholeheartedly, Gary! IT'S ALL GOOD!

The point is NOT which ONE is the best-period. The real point is which TOOL is the best
for a particular task. I view various tunings (including the original ones) merely as tools to
use to accomplish a musical task. Specialization in a particular direction means less adaptibility
for the general case.

How does that old adage go?

"To a four-year old with a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail."

Go hammer out some MUSIC!
Crazy Bob