RE: [Harp-L] Vocal processor

The VE-20 would also let you instantly turn effects on and off.  There are two ways of doing this, in the factory presets the right hand pedal is used to toggle the harmony voices on and off but it can be programmed to toggle whatever banks you want so you can use it to kick in, say, distortion and delay (delay and reverb are independent sections) when playing harp then switch them off to sing.

You can also switch the two pedals so that they move you up and down through the programmed patches, so if you had a harp patch next to your vocal patch the right and left pedals would let you go from one to the other instantly.

Patrick