Re: [Harp-L] Multi-Effects for (Electric) Harmonica

I think you should offer without the effect box at first.

And also do a few review vÃdeos by some good pro players of different playing styles. With different setups, PA, amp, effect box + PA
I think that is key for the potential client

Good luck!, hope there where more people like you for the harmonica world

Jorge

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 13/10/2011, a las 12:37, "James F. Antaki, PhD" <turbodog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribiÃ: