[Harp-L] Re: My Suzuki Hammond video

That was really nice Rob! Vocals and harp sounded great. I listened with headphones and the recording has a fantastic feel to it, with imaging that made it feel like I was in the room with you. Sounds like you mixed it in mono, but it felt like stereo. I had to take off the headphones to make sure it wasn't coming out of my computer's speakers.

That said, I heard a lot of artifacts in the recording. I have a zoom H2 and the recording quality is normally pretty good, free of artifacts, so I wonder if they were caused by YouTube's processing.

I'd be interested in your take on the Hammond and how it differs from other harps. I came close to buying one, but the literature I saw from Suzuki didn't make clear what was unique about it, other than the black cover. Sounds great when you play it though!

Regards,
Harry