[Harp-L] My Suzuki Hammond video

I was trying to figure out how to use a Zoom Q3 recorder someone gave me and
thought it'd be a good chance to test out my Suzuki Hammond Harp. This is an
Ab harp in Cross. No Fancy licks, I chose a song I learned after going to
hear Madcat with his 'Triple Play'. This is my own take on a great Chris
Brubeck original song about 'Empty Nesters'.....If 'Triple Play' comes to a
town near you, DO check them out you will NOT be disappointed!

I like the Hammond's a lot a nice feel and very warm tone....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hNF4BoCajI

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

http://robpaparozzi.com