[Harp-L] Difficulty on the high end

 "I have no difficuty with the 2 draw but high end has been a
struggle."

Keep your mouth, lips, and jaw RELAXED, keep your jaw dropped and your throat open, like you are about to yawn, and produce all airflow/ air pressure FROM THE DIAPHRAGM. Articulate separation between notes by starting and stopping your diaphragm, keeping mouth, jaw and tongue RELAXED and the throat/airway relaxed and OPEN. DO NOT tighten lips, jaw, or mouth. Use an UNFOCUSED stream of air, not a narrow directed stream of air. Do this and the high end reeds will sing. Blow BENDING is different--I am talking about just just moving around on the high end getting good tone and response. Try it.

JP