Re: [Harp-L] Age at which you're no longer a young turk (was Gussow thread)

I don't think it's age relative. I think of it as: 'Time in grade'. A person could be 50, 51, been playing all their life but are unknown. Then suddenly through some chain of events or opportunities, a year later (52) they ARE known. That makes them a young Turk. They are new to the scene.

smo-joe