[Harp-L] Re:has this ever happened to you

I was doing a Sonny Terry style hootin song, with a bodhran player, at a
festival, had my eyes shut in concentration, and became aware of some really
enthusiastic audience encouragement,  then focussed on a three year old
toddler who had picked up a penny whistle, in tune, and was playing along.
You have to know when to admit defeat...
Rob V
Brad wrote
When this happens I'll sometimes make a joke out of it and say
 "Thank You!" over the mic. Some people get a giggle out of it
and brings the attention back to the band....Brad