RE: [Harp-L] easy way to clean an ECHO HARP?

No you can't. If you submerge the wooden comb in fluid you will destroy it. Do whatever dismantling you feel able to do (damn those nails!) and clean the parts with something like isopropyl alcohol, having carefully scraped off any nasty residues first. But don't soak that wooden comb whatever you do. Believe me, I speak from bitter experience!