Re: [Harp-L] Songs for country tuned harmonica

On Oct 10, 2011, at 12:56 PM, destripped@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Georgia On My Mind, just as Charlie McCoy plays beautifully.
>
> His playing of this tune was the main reason I got me one :D

When Charley & I do a duet, I usually take the high runs. Mainly because I also tune the #9, but for the most part, you can do anything Charley can do with this tuning..............Oh, I should mention........... If you have the talent. giggle giggle

smokey joe (& the cafes)