[Harp-L] Harp L: Re: A few things for sale

I've lowered the prices on the mics as low as I possibly can.

Astatic JT30 with 99A86 CM element, powdercoated Californian purple, mini on/off switch, screw on connector £140GBP ($218USD) plus shipping. I accept paypal only. Here's the mic through a VHT Special 6 amp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtXJoszTkRg

2 Shure 545SD mics. One made in USA, one made in Mexico. One has some engraving on the barrel which was there when I bought it. £65GBP ($102USD) each plus shipping.

Pictures available on request.

Thanks

Paul