[Harp-L] Benefit CD

I was asked to provide a track for a UNICEF benefit cd a few months ago.
The downloadable only cd became available today. The cd is a mix of musical styles from across the globe.
All proceeds go directly to UNICEF. It was a collaboration of Indie musicians on the Mixposure website.

You can hear snippets of the cd here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qNgQIwfjPg
A snippet of my track can be found at the 5:15 mark. No harp on the opening but you get a feel for the song with the guitar intro.

You can also link to the page to buy the cd on the YouTube page. $15. They accept Paypal.

Thanks for your support.

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com