Subject: [Harp-L] Views on Blues

EGS- How long have you known Adam? I mean personally?  I am not attacking him in any way-I have known him
for over 20 years. I am simply stating what I believe to be the facts-like it or not,everyone is entitled to his or her own
opinion-what I wrote is mine ,and I fully intend to stand behind it.
 I don't need to read or re-read anything you have posted-I wrote what I did with a clear conscious-a concerted
effort ,if you will.
I introduced the thread from Harp-l to the MBH forum-don't be so quick to try to analyze or read into peoples
thoughts for what they are-that's best left to the professional.