Re: [Harp-L] Harp Case From Slim

Not the best website ever. John, you might want to let him know your last name has a d in it, not an s. The cases are intriguing but I'd be hard put to actually commission one using the website as my only feedback device. What's up with bespoke having moved from the tailor's shops out into the larger world of custom anything? I'm now going to have to hold out for bespoke harmonicas to go in my bespoke case which I can ride to my gig with on my bespoke bicycle. Damn, the trailer is off the rack. Oh well. fjm