Re: [Harp-L] Harp Case From Slim

Christian... I mean "Slim".... is both a great guy... And he builds great
harmonica cases. I bought one, just a few months go, and it is SUPERB.
He is both an excellent guitarist AND a harmonica player too... (He  plays
harp on a rack)

If you NEED a harmonica case... Contact Slim...

_http://www.slimscustomcases.com/Slims-Harmonica-Shop(2482311).htm_
(http://www.slimscustomcases.com/Slims-Harmonica-Shop(2482311).htm)

They really are not particularly expensive... BUT THEY ARE REALLY  GOOD.
He also retails harmonicas, at competitive prices....

NO I am not an "ENDORSER"... Simply a satisfied customer.

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now...
I am in Gravesend, Kent, England.
_http://johnwalden.freevar.com_ (http://johnwalden.freevar.com)

In a message dated 10/8/2011 8:48:35 A.M. GMT Daylight Time,