Re: [Harp-L] Harp-l's future

I rarely post, however as a computer guy I check at least once an hour since around 1996 via harp-l.com.
THANK YOU is not enough I know the work it takes. I have learned to play smarter, with more diversity and with more passion from just reading the posts.
I have not made it to any JAM CAMP, MASTERCLASS, or SPAH (working on that) so this thank you goes to all the listers who helped and entertained
my junkie like need for harmonica stuff.

Chris " Big Humble " OSullivan