Re: [Harp-L] Fun stuff to use my tool kit on!

Hi Rob,

True ensemble musicianship, at it's best. I don't think I ever seen or
heard anyone one musician play Bass, Chromatic, and Diatonic harmonicas in  the
same song. Maybe a first? Enjoyed it Big Time.

Chris  Mastakas

In a message dated 10/5/2011 5:39:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,