[Harp-L] Ultimate 545 For Sale

Mint condition Greg Heumann Ultimate 545, vintage element with Bulletizer. Barely used. $255 including shipping within continental US.

A wonderful mic and a great piece of engineering. I just took delivery of one of Greg's fabulous custom wood bodied mics and also have two early 520s. I need to offset the cost of the new mic and as good as Greg's 545s are, ultimately (ouch) I'm a bullet guy not a stick guy.

Please respond off list if interested.