[Harp-L] RE: video review requested--randy singer and grammy winner MICKI FREE performing

Nice job Randy..

Tom

From: Randy Singer [mailto:randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 9:05 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Filip Jers; richard hunter harmonica; Winslow Yerxa; Tom Stryker; joe
Leones smokey; elizabeth Harmonica; dane HARMONICA; Richard Sleigh; Steve
Baker; carlos romero harp student
Subject: video review requested--randy singer and grammy winner MICKI FREE
performing

I am requesting a review of my video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snrh-miIaWc

At my club, I featured the grammy winner MICKI FREE ( he also performed with
shalamar for years) and is currently working with santana and bill wyman of
the stones as well as clapton)

When he performed at the THE VAN DYKE CAFE here in miami, he asked me to
play a few songs with him.

I must qualify your viewing with this statement.

THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST TIME I HEARD THIS SONG!!!!! This was total improv as
I was hearing the song for the FIRST time.

Not looking for handicap points, but we harmonica players have to sometimes
sit in and never know the key or vibe of the song before we play.

This is a real art, the art of sitting in.

How did I do?

thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snrh-miIaWc

Randy Singer