Re: [Harp-L] Not Stuck, But Balky

On Oct 2, 2011, at 11:52 PM, Joseph Leone wrote:

...if you have a dead bird dried to one of the rotor blades, it's very distracting.

Indeed. Each of these harps (a 270 and a 280) was worked on extensively by Richard Sleigh about a year ago. And I didn't really start playing the 280 until yesterday (due to awe). So you see, they have this.... aura about them that has made me hesitant to go in there and mess with them. That's why I've been asking whether these various things are normal maintenance items that I should *try* to do myself, or whether they are arcane symptoms that warrant attention from the Master.

Elizabeth (cautiously intrepid)