[Harp-L] Sunday Oct 2, 4pm radio show WMUA UMass, 91.1, Amherst

I'm doing a segment on Celtic harmonica for the show Celtic Crossings. I
think folks can stream it. I'll be playing some reels and jigs, also some
recordings, Donald Black from Scotland, Brendan Power and an amazing tremolo
player from Ireland, Henry Creany, who has a wonderful way of chording while
playing intricate tunes...unless they're pulling my leg, and he's been doing
some over-dubbing. All the recordings except for Power's, as well as my own
tunes will be on tremolos. This Creany fellow can be found at Dave's
Harmonicas. Well worth checking out

Cheers,

John Coster
www.johncostermusic.com.