[Harp-L] Lifetime Harmonica Combs

Joe Spiers and I recently went together to get a batch of pure black corian harmonica combs made and figured out how to polish them to the highest possible luster and smoothness.

I have a limited number of them for sale, and a special offer that expires tonight that relates to these combs.

For more information on these black beauties go to:  http://rsleigh.com/corian-combs/

Richard Sleigh

PS - I think it is great that Joe Spiers decided to go into the crazy world of harp customizing full time. He is an original thinker on the inner workings of the harmonica. Joe Filisko approached the harmonica from the perspective of a machinist and guitar player, and Joe Spiers comes from the world of a mechanic that understands the internal combustion engine. Both of these guys have a unique understanding of compression that they applied to the harmonica. We are all much better off for their efforts!

P.O. Box 23
Boalsburg PA 16827

Join my list & get entertaining emails and special offers- go to  http://rsleigh.com/ on the left hand side, give me your name & email & you're in!

http://www.rsleigh.com