[Harp-L] Back from the dead!!

OK, I've had about 10 years out of the harping game, owing to time, money,
and family pressures - but I (and my wife) am/are trying to get our chops
back together. We're both getting pretty ticked off with the limitations of
her Chordet 20, chord-wise (you *can* bluff many things, but not all!!!).
However, I see in a recently acquired Simpson & Smith book that there is
(was?) a Victory Chordet 48 - does anyone have any knowledge of this beast,
layout, price, and where to get one (if it's laid out like the Huang) -
tried Coast2Coast, but they don't stock them (unsurprisingly??), and I can't
find a website for the manufacturer. Help!!!

It's good to see some familiar names still here, and we really do hope we
can make it to a SPAH sometime, if we can get a modicum of confidence back!!

Kind regards,

Stephen Jennings

(Former Editor of "Harmonica World" and Trustee of the National Harmonica
League (GB)