Re: [Harp-L] Michael Polesky

Is that cd still available?
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2011, at 11:09 AM, "William Lifford, CP" <william.lifford@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hello Harp-L,

I have never had the pleasure of hanging out with Michael, but back when I was putting together the Harp-L IV compilation CDs, he sent me a copy of his CD "Unindicted Jazz" and it really blew me away. I've listened to it many times since and I still enjoy it thoroughly. I'm sure that the hundred-or-so people that got copies of the Harp-L IV compilation were similarly impressed with his playing... his selection was one of the real highlights of the compilation.

Did Michael record anything else since that CD? I'd love to get a copy of it if he did. And please give my sincerest condolences to his family.

Thanks,

Bill Lifford

--
William Lifford, CP Progressive O&P, Inc. 1111 Willis Avenue Albertson, NY 11507 516-338-8585 www.progoandp.com