RE: [Harp-L] Re: Michael Polesky

>From: kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Michael Polesky
>
> Back in 1998 Mike threw the greatest LA harmonica party I can
> recall.  Players were in from all over the world for the NAMM show.  Since
> I am never able to get to SPAH, that party was the only way I was ever able
> to get to meet many of the folks on this list.
>
> I admired Mike's playing 13 years ago, but was completely blown away by the
> astonishing musician he grew into over the years.
>
> Thanks for everything, Mike.
>
> Ken Deifik

Sad news indeed Ken... beautiful posts from you and everyone. Michael was a
bright light and an inspiration to me, so giving was Michael P.

Humbly, I am only that OTHER Michael P.
Jazzmaan and Michael were good friends, that party in 98 was at David's house, I was at there with Winslow & Damien and was thankful for a chance to meet a lot of great players there. Thanks David and Michael!.

Hey David... any way to maybe throw another party during NAMM in Michael's honor?

I was thinking of going to NAMM as was my trusted assistant, Mr. Malerbi.

... would be great to
 see how many of the original cast of characters from that night could
show up.

Michael Peloquin
The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released-including the great Michael Polesky!:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/

http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you weren’t there! Buy your copy today!
http://harpsax.com