[Harp-L] First video post

http://youtu.be/RNtSpEMu-6M

I have only played with a band a dozen or so times so please be kind.  I
was standing askew so I could watch the chord changes on the bass as best
I could (just started working on music theory...thanks Ken Kolb).  I know
I missed a few places, stepped on the guitar solo (no volume control) and
lost it on at least one occasion.  It was a sort of talent show and the
funniest thing about it was that they announced me as Derek (my name is
Drew) and afterwards there was literally a chant for "Derek" to come back
on stage and I was at the bar clueless.  So in my limited experience, this
was certainly the best audience response...pity it was for some dude named
Derek :)

Regards,

Drew MacFadyen