[Harp-L] Re: The silent harmonica

Martin,

It seems reasonable to be able to play music during the day, even a litle loud, EXCEPT if a neighbor has a condition or circumstances that render it harmful, like a night job, such that they need to sleep during the day, or a convalescent who needs sleep all the time.

When I was young and living in apts full of people I'd sometimes take refuge playing harp in the bathroom, lots of good echo, but less easy to play other recorded music with it.

Or step outside and busk!

-Dave Fertig