[Harp-L] Taj Mahal's She Caught the Katy

Am fascinated with Taj's harp on this great classic, and curious as to best guess on how he got his sound for this recording. Any of you amp and mic experts know, or could wager a best guess as to how to replicate the sound with amp mic combination.

Probably a small amp, 1 x 12. It's real crisp clipped and gritty and I would love to have that exact sound capability in my rig as an option.

Thanks,

Ross Macdonald
Www.sassparilla.info

Sent from my iPad