[Harp-L] Huntersounds Digitech RP patch set update shipped

Hi all,

I've just shipped the latest updates to the Huntersounds patch sets for Digitech RP 250/255/350/355 to current subscribers.  This set contains patches designed for vocalists as well as a couple of new amped blues harp patches.  The RP is a surprisingly capable vocal processor, and RP owners who sing and play through the same mic especially should find a lot to like in this set.

A couple of the update emails I sent to subscribers this morning bounced back to me.  If you're a current subscriber, please make sure to keep me up to date on your email address so I can send these updates.  If you think you should've received this latest update and didn't, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks to all my subscribers for taking this journey into 21st century amped harmonica with me.  Enjoy!

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick