[Harp-L] harp-l file site?

Actually harp-l doesn't have a file site.  I think what you are referring
to is a very dead Yahoo Group site that is called Harp-l but is not under
our control and hasn't been under anyone associated with harp-l's control
is just about forever.  If you look at the archive you'll notice it's
empty and that the subscribe address is e-groups and I think garply.  Both
very long ago dead sites.  I wish I could have the site taken down andI've
tried but I do not own that site nor do I know who does own it.  My best
guess would be Hugh Messenger a very long ago listowner of harp-l.  We're
talking over a decade ago.  Anyone who wants to petition Yahoo to take it
down good luck and godspeed.  harp-l-listowner