[Harp-L] concert encore footage

Hello Friends,
I played a concert and a video of the final song is here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrattleboroNews#p/a

I am often a sideman but this is the first show of mine in a long time.

May I also remind those interested that what is argueably the
greatest modern Harmonica compilation is now available at
http://msblows.com

These remarkable artists know that MS has effected all that
I do and they have offered their help to me and others with MS.
Thank you all who have enjoyed it so far and the great Harmonicists who
have contributed to this project.
many blessings, jimmy