[Harp-L] BLUES ASIA TV

As many of my old friends here know, I've been living in Manila,
Philippines, for the past 25 years, occasionally attending harmonica events
in US, Europe and Asia.  The country has been very good to me on the music
front.

Recently I've gone "international" with my online TV show BLUES ASIA TV.
 Originally it was available only on live stream via UR Faceradio, a
Manila-based broadcaster.  I now have access to the recorded file -- and
I'm making the program available for on-demand viewing.  We cover the blues
scene all over Asia and the Pacific.  I can guarantee there's nothing else
like it on the planet.

You can view it on my website [best option, because of lots of
supplementary information] or on my YouTube Channel.  The program has been
tested on smartphones, tablets, large-screen TV's and computer -- and it
looks good on all of these.  In my view, this is the future of TV:  niche
programming, available on-demand on any device from anywhere in the world.

Hope some of you check it out.  And please offer feedback, plus or minus.
 Thanks.

www.bluesasianetwork.com
www.youtube.com/user/BluesAsiaNetwork

Thomas "Tomcat" Colvin