[Harp-L] 59 Fender Bassman Reissue: my follow up report

Thanks to everyone who shared information about the '59 Fender Bassman
Reissue as a harp amp.  Based on that, I visited the seller to check it
out.  Played through it with my Green Bullet, fiddled a lot with dials --
got some crunch, but not the full-bodied sound I've heard from the real
tweaked vintage amps.

THEN I did a comparison test with my cheap, Chinese-made ultra-portable PB
amp, with wireless mic.  It sounded BETTER !!!!  I've been using it, mic'd
through the PA.  And it cost only $100 new.  Before writing this, I tried
to get the name of the manufacturer, but it is nowhere mentioned on the amp
itself, or in the accompanying manual.

My aching back is relieved that I won't be carrying the big beast around to
gigs.