[Harp-L] Re: Manji

Here is what I do on my Manjis.  I replace the 2X10mm screws with 10X12mm
screws, and the center one, I screw in from the bottom plate (it is threaded)
and put a 2mm washer and nut on the top side and tighten it.  You cannot crush
the cover plates then.

Harvey Berman (HarveyHarp)

Written by Brendon Power
Good news! Suzuki has made the covers stiffer and new models from the
factory are rolling out with them. There will be some overlap as old stock
is sold, but eventually all Manji harps sold will have the new covers. They
look the same but are less easy to crush