[Harp-L] Magnification device

Michael Easton wrote:
After purchasing the Mantis scope for my business I realized there is a better
way to go then a microscope or in my case a macroscope.   There are
glasses you can purchase with the high power microscope type lens attached........
............Using the stereoscopic glasses means you can use them anywhere. There
are no microscope fans or bulbs to replace over time.

Tried to google them but failed.  Can u pls tell us the name and/or brand so we can research them online?  TIA
ron