[Harp-L] shania twain song

I have been asked to play harp with a local duo for a telethon. They want to do a Shania Twain song, "No One Needs to Know" which has harp on the recording. Anyone know who was the player? Pretty sure it's not Charlie and it doesn't sound like Jelly Roll to me.
It's just second position F harp in key of C, but being the slug that i am, I am having trouble replicating it.
I just thought it would be interesting to know who did the recording and I'll bet someone here either knows the answer or is the one who did it.
Steve Webb in Minn, where they are predicting snow in a day or two. Boo.