[Harp-L] VHT Resources, Sounds, and Videos

I updated my VHT Special 6 Mods PDF.

I included detailed cost break downs - my actual cost versus buying all the
parts new as of today. I also included a list of alternatives I considered
before buying the VHT along with the cost of the amps new. I did not
include used prices or possible mod prices.

Finally, I hyperlinked all my current audio examples - no matter how crappy
- of the amp at various stages of tweaking (ranging from tube swaps to
all-out modded).

I am working on a direct comparison of my modded amp with a HG2 this week.
I may one day get to a direct SF Vibro Champ comparison.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>