Re: [Harp-L] Lessons

Try TJ Klay

Thanks Jerry,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kate Mittendorf Pereira" <kfmpeartree@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 11:07:49 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Lessons

Hi all,

I just picked up my first harp. I played piano for 12 years, including 2 years in college. Now, I am a poor graduate student with no access to a piano and interested in learning some folksy instruments. I was wondering if anyone teaches harmonica lessons in the Nashville, TN metro area. I am sure there must be some teachers around, since this is Music City after all. Bonus points if the same facility/person would also consider giving fiddle lessons, as I recently inherited one of those, too.

Kate from Nashville