Re: [Harp-L] spah - GSHC - you tube

Mark,

I saw your post, and want you to know that we are having a great time at
GSHC.  There is no reason that a disabled harmonica player could not attend
this event.  I have inspected the venue and find only one handicapped
barrier (which is probably grandfathered anyway), but otherwise
it is handicapped accessible.

George