[Harp-L] "Sunset Sam" on hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I've put a new recording up on my website: my cover of Michael Nesmith's "Cruisin' (Sunset Sam)", a classic from the early MTV era.  You can find it at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/?p=818

I use a total of 4 Digitech RP devices on this tune: 3 on harp, one on vocals.  (It's the same setup I used on "Mississippi Queen", although the RPs are making different sounds.) I just love that autowah, don't you?  The vocal sound--compression, EQ, and delay--is one of the patches I'll be releasing to subscribers to my patch sets for Digitech RP this week.  The song was recorded live in my studio on my Zoom H4.  I added a little EQ and compression to tighten and brighten it, and voila.

I began publicly performing my material for looper and amp modeled harmonica this week, will be posting details on upcoming performances soon.  In the meantime, enjoy "Sunset Sam."

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick