Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and Air travel

Security is pretty familiar with harps these days. Usually though a junior person will say what are these and the someone will look over and say harmonicas and that's that. If I'm just carrying 3 or 4 harps I carry them in my jacket pocket so they don't have to rip my suitcase apart if they are questioning. If you have small cases in your suitcase, they may want to open the suitcase, but shouldn't be a big deal.

Peter