[Harp-L] Ben plays Colston hall on Thursday (the day after tomorrow)

Hi Chums

Here's a rare opportunity for you to see yours truly playing the Colston Hall in Bristol UK on thursday this week.

Ok it's not the big hall it's CH2, but the good news is that the duo I'm supporting is the completely amazing Brendan Power and Tim Edey.

20 years ago I was having lessons from Brendan so this is something of an honour for me.

So come on down for a cracking night out; you can buy tickets at the Colston Hall box office and we've arranged free tickets for kids under 16 accompanied by an adult.

Your free kids ticket is at the box office waiting for you to ask for it!

p.s. the planned 4pm workshop got cancelled I'm afraid.

Congrats and Shubh Divali (I really hope that translates to something respectful and polite) to Harmonica India for reaching the 500 members benchmark!

Many thanks

Ben
Ben Hewlett
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx