[Harp-L] Re-dipping your instrument

Hi Joe
I liked the idea of dipping' them at home. So first I soaked my harmonicas in C_2 H_5 OH & that seemed fine. So I thought being as how I play piano as my second instrument, what I ought to do is

. . .

So The ice truck has been round and made a delivery & now I got a tanker in the drive-way and I've moved the Baby Grand into the basement, which is now about knee deep in Gin. I cracked a bottle of tonic water into it and as Mr Fleming says it should be shaken, not stirred or is it the other way round - I think the fumes are getting to me. So suggestions as to how I shake it to the tune of 'Stone Fox Chase', which I'm starting on my newly soaked C harp ;-)

Dr Midnight