From: David Michelsen Tuition <dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jim Rumbaugh <jrumbaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 9:33:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The Free Parking Harmonica Club (in Huntington, WV)

  Free Harmonica Beer & Parking Club
;-) David

--
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first  harmonica Guru.

I hope this info helps, do feel free get in touch.
Harmonica lessons are currently £25.00 per hour, discounts for bulk booking are
available (bulk = 10 for a 20% discount, making study £20.00 a session&  20
lessons for a 25% discount = £18.75  a session).

  I Teach from 10 till 20:00 all the days of the week. I teach from:
51 Barkston Gdns, the basement flat&  On-Line, closest Tube Earls Court.
Email me or call me  on 0207 373 0295 to book lessons or get more info.

E-mail-dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.cognitionarts.com/
Phone: 0207 373 0295